Sat, Jul 18|
Houghton's Pond Recreation Area
Social Distancing Hike + Picnic
Black Teachers Travel is bringing Boston educators together to meet up for a social distancing hike at Houghton's Pond Recreation Area. Even if you are not in Boston, you can join us virtually! Due to COVID-19 social distancing rules, this event will be capped at 10 participants.
Time & Location
Jul 18, 2020, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM EDT
Houghton's Pond Recreation Area, 840 Hillside St, Milton, MA 02186
About the Event
By purchasing or attending a trip or event hosted by Black Teachers Travel you agree to the following statements:
"I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that Black Teachers Travel LLC has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that Black Teachers Travel LLC can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Black Teachers Travel staff, participants, and their families.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days. * I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold Black Teachers Travel LLC harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of Black Teachers Travel LLC. I understand that this release discharges Black Teachers Travel LLC from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against Black Teachers Travel LLC with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any event held by Black Teachers Travel LLC. This liability waiver and release extends to Black Teachers Travel LLC's owners, partners, employees, and participants."
Social Distancing Hike$0.00